Ten Steps To Public Relations
2. SMILE AT PEOPLE - It takes 72 muscles to frown, only 14 to smile.
3. CALL PEOPLE BY NAME - The sweetest music to anyone's ears is the sound of his own name.
4. BE FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL - If you would have friends, be a friend.
5. BE CORDIAL - Speak and act as if everything you do is a genuine pleasure.
6. BE GENUINELY INTERESTED IN PEOPLE - You can like almost everybody if you try.
7. BE GENEROUS WITH PRAISE - Cautious with criticism.
8. BE CONSIDERATE WITH THE FEELINGS OF OTHERS - There are usually three sides to a controversy; yours, the other fellow's, and the truth.
9. BE ALERT TO GIVE SERVICE - What counts most in life is what we do for others.
10. ADD TO THIS a good sense of humor, a big dose of patience, and a dash of humility, and you will be rewarded many-fold.
So if you are looking for a creative way to solve a problem or challenge, expect more. Give yourself the edge and connect with the best today! Click here to contact us or visit our Documents and Forms page for hundreds of forms for almost any situation.
Courtesy of Worksolutions.com